Followers

I want to ride my bicycle!...Flora the Cyclist Card

Hello thanks for visiting my page :-)

Here's a card I've just made using a stamp I bought the other day

She's called Flora the Cyclist by Stamping Bella - Uptown Girls range

I've wanted this stamp for quite a while and finally got my mits on it :-) I really love all the Uptown Girls stamps! If anyone has any they don't want anymore let me know!




Stamp - Flora the Cyclist by Stamping Bella
Coloured with Promarkers

Sentiment stamp - LOTV Happy Sentiments
Papers - LOTV Promises

Purple / lilac pearl gems
Crystal gems
Purple ribbon
From The Ribbon Girl

Flower charm free with this months Cardmaking &Papercraft Magazine (issue 131)
White lace and twine from stash



Challenges:

(Queen - Bicycle)

Comments

  1. This is so gorgeous! I haven't got any of these stamps (must get my hands on some...) but I think they're fabulous! I love the card you've made, such a pretty colour scheme.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lucy. Love that sweet image and the lace is really yummy. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Air Balloons With Love (All Dressed Up)

Love You Valentines Card (Paper Nest Dolls)

CAS Thank You Card (LOTV Milly Stamp)