Followers

Summer Red New Home Card (Pink Petticoat stamps)

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a New Home Card I've made for a friend who has just bought her first home!

She loves red and the patterned paper is completely her style!




I used:
Pink Petticoat Stamps
Coloured with Promarkers
Glitz it glitter glue
Woodware butterfly punch
Forever Friends Best of British Paper
WOC Roses and Rosebuds
X-cut daisy border punch
Scalloped scissors
Anita's silver letter stickers 
Heart button and pearl heart gems from my stash




Thanks for looking!

Lucy
x






Challenges:

Comments

  1. what a fab new home card Lucy I bet your friend will love it ...
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck in the challenges
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant new home card - the image is perfect and I love the red colour scheme.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for July - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Air Balloons With Love (All Dressed Up)

Love You Valentines Card (Paper Nest Dolls)

CAS Thank You Card (LOTV Milly Stamp)