Followers

Take It Easy - Dad Birthday Card (LOTV)

Hello!

Here's a card I've made for my Brother to give my Dad for his Birthday

This is the 1st time I've used this stamp, it's so sweet! My Dad and Brother will love it! The dog looks  like our little old Jack Russell called Jake! And they both love nothing more than relaxing in the sunshine!

It's also perfect for the new Challenge at A Creative Romance - In The Garden






I'm really loving this paper pad at the moment too!


I used:

LOTV

Promarkers
Studio G Alphabet Stamps
Brown pearl gems from stash




Thanks for looking!

I've got quite a bad migraine at the mo so going to have to ease off the crafting and blogging for a couple days!

Have a nice day!

Lucy x






Challenges:

A Creative Romance - In The Garden

Comments

  1. What a lovely "man" card Lucy, the papers are perfect too. Hope yu are soon feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lucy. I love the image and beautiful papers.
    I hope your migraine eases soon.
    Take care
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lucy I love these images hope you get some relief from the migraines soon huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty scene you've created, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love your new stamp and those papers are fab! Thanks so much for joining our 'Something Masculine' challenge at http://wedodoobadoo.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful male card! I love your colouring of this sweet image and the papers look fab - I can see why you like them so much! Hope your migraine has eased.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very 'handsome' masculine card, and perfect for your Dad. Love the soft blues of your color scheme and that's some very pretty papers with this little guy. Love the way you've combined the patterns in this paper and also the cute little doggie. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these boys and the layout and papers are lovely. Thanks for playing at LC. I have some candy ending tomorrow and would love you to hop over

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Air Balloons With Love (All Dressed Up)

Love You Valentines Card (Paper Nest Dolls)

CAS Thank You Card (LOTV Milly Stamp)