Followers

Little Claire Garden Set Card

Hello and Happy Easter!

Today I'm sharing a card I've made for Little Claire's Lots of layers Challenge! I really like Little Claire's Designs and they have two lovely silhouette stamps up for grabs!

Here's the card I made:



I used the Garden Set stamps from Little Claire's Designs as they are just lovely and my mums been doing lots of potting flowers this month so got me inspired!

I stamped the images onto quality white card and coloured them in with pro markers, and stamped the sentiment (also from the 'Garden Set') straight onto the white floral paper.





The papers are Pink Petticoat - Vintage Rose collection.
I backed the papers with pastel pink and green card from The Glitter Pot

I added some foam pads for a 3d effect, some glitter glue to the edges of the butterflies wings, a cute pink polka dot ribbon and some pink gems.


Really enjoyed layering up these pretty papers, hope you like it!

Lucy
x



Comments

  1. Lovely card.Thanks for joining in with the lots of layers challenge at Creative inspirations.
    CraftyNatalie: DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful gardening card! Many thanks to join Crafty Ribbons challenge from Christelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Thanks for entering our challenge over at Little Claire's this month, good luck! hugs Heidi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Air Balloons With Love (All Dressed Up)

Love You Valentines Card (Paper Nest Dolls)

CAS Thank You Card (LOTV Milly Stamp)