Followers

LOTV Puppy Love Card

Hello!

Today's card is another I made for Lili of the Valleys 10th Birthday! And I'm just in time to enter it into The Ribbon Girl's Lovely Lili challenge - Anything Goes!



For this card I used the stamp 'Puppy Love' from Lili of the Valley. It's so cute, fun to colour and very versatile.

I stamped the image and sentiment onto quality white card, coloured with pro markers then trimmed and backed with pastel blue card and popped a sweet little pink rose in the corner!
The papers I used are Pink Petticoat - Vintage Rose Collection. I also backed these with the blue card, punched pink polka dot paper and blue card with Martha Stewart - Doily lace border punch. Then punched 2 butterflies from pink card using Martha Stewart - Butterfly punch, which I just glued down the middles so the wings stick out for a lovely effect. 
I added I few dots of pearlescent glue in the corners and added lots of little pearl heart gems to made a swirl pattern and the number 10.
I stuck the image and sentiment using 3d foam pads to give the card a bit of depth.

I got the pastel and white card, punches, pearlescent glue and foam pads from The Glitter Pot
Stamp 'Puppy Love' from Lili of the Valley
Mulberry Paper Rose and Pearl heart gems from my stash.



Happy Birthday Lili of the Valley! :-)



Challenges:

Comments

  1. Beautiful image and card design. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Air Balloons With Love (All Dressed Up)

Love You Valentines Card (Paper Nest Dolls)

CAS Thank You Card (LOTV Milly Stamp)