Hi everyone Today's card is using a super sweet image from A day for daisies I used: Holiday Mail - ADFD Promarkers & Flexmarkers Maja Design Paper Red spot ribbon - Crafty Ribbons Liquid pearls & Sparkle paste on image Hobbycraft pearls Pearl snowflake Distressed edges using scissors blade Thanks for visiting! Hope you're all set for Christmas! I had a very bad turn couple days ago and I'm not in good shape but could be worse! Lucy x Challenges: ADFD - Add Pearls Without Words - Feeling festive Crafty Ribbons - Favourite thing at Xmas + Ribbon (Sending Christmas cards) Sweet Stampin - Merry Christmas As you like it - Favourite Christmas colours + why (I Love festive red, its perfect for Xmas) Inky chicks - Merry Christmas Simon Says Stamp - Winter wonderland Bunny Zoe's - Sparkle Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Make it sparkle Papertake - Your favourite PTW Chal...
Hi Everyone! Been a rough couple of weeks health wise! Still struggling quite a bit and it's my Birthday tomorrow! Woohoo!! I managed to very slowly make my first ever shaker card this week! Mum let me have some of my birthday papers and flowers a week early to cheer me up :-) I used: LOTV little Mermaid 2 Stamp and Romance & Roses Papers (my new fave!!) Bonnets & Bowties Solids Paper (shaker frame and backing paper) Coloured with Promarkers & flexmarkers Liquid pearls on the image WOC Apple Blossoms and Aqua roses Ribbon Girl - Aqua ribbon , ' Anne' lace & Ivory twine Woodware grass punch Hobbycraft 2mm & 3mm pearl gems The Works - Clear & Pearl beads Charm, sentiment stamp, Aqua heart sparkler from stash I did have a bit of a mishap with super glue on the acetate and had to cut it out and re do it lol A baby wipe on the acetate stops it from being static and beads or glitter sticking ...
Hi everyone! Here's my card for the New Challenge at Dis Digi Stamps This Fortnights Theme is : Animals Acting like Humans! I used the super cute Mouse With Love from Dis Digis! I also used: Promarkers Chipboard hearts WOC flowers LOTV sentiment stamp Vintage photo distress ink Butterfly & frame die cuts I fancied a change from pink & mint green so opted for peachy orange! Which I never ever use! Lol Have a lovely weekend! Lucy x Challenges: Noor! Design - Anything goes/ Use Chipboard Fussy & Fancy - A walk in the garden Inky Chicks - 5 or more flowers Bunny Zoe's - Summer florals The sketchy Challenges - Summertime Ribbon Girl - Use any image Polkadoodles - Anything goes Digi Choosday - Anything goes Sweet Sketch Wednesday
Just looking back on your blog posts. I like the way you have used your flowers to make the number up. Hugs mrs a.
ReplyDelete