Followers

Happiness... Dandelion Fairy Card

Hello there!

I've not posted for a while as we've had no Internet for a whole week!! BT finally fixed the problem, phew! I've also had completely no reception on my mobile for 5 days so I really have been cut off from the world in my little dark room unable to even text my mum who cares for me! Good job I have a bell I press when I need her and have been writing little notes to pass to her as I'm unable to talk or tolerate and sounds or voices!

Anyways.. I needed a quick simple card for a friend who also has ME. I had just coloured this sweet fairy in and this weeks challenge on The Ribbon Girl is to add pearls so that's literally what I did!!




Stamp is from Lili of the Valley
Coloured with Promarkers
Added 6mm flat back pearls, 3mm crystal gems
Pastel green polka dot ribbon
Dovecraft Candyfloss Glitter glue
Lucy Cromwell Glittered Sentiments 'Happiness'


Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

Lucy 
x



Challenges:

(Happy - Pharrel Williams)

Comments

  1. Ah what a great card, its so cute, I hope you start to feel a bit better soon, My friend has ME too and its horrible :( Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love the song you picked, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons, I have some candy so hop over

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you've had a tough week and for what you were telling me about not being able to use die-cutting machines. I have ongoing health conditions which can be incredibly debilitating at times so I completely respect that you keep crafting through your ME. I actually started my blog to give me something to focus on so I hope yours helps you too! Anyway, I love this card! The colour scheme and fairy are beautiful, and the frame of pearls looks gorgeous!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. I love that image and I haven't used her in a long time!

    Thanks for sharing at MAWTT.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Air Balloons With Love (All Dressed Up)

Love You Valentines Card (Paper Nest Dolls)

CAS Thank You Card (LOTV Milly Stamp)