Followers

Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Deckchair Dreaming... Happy Fathers Day (LOTV Stamp)

Hi there

Here's a sweet simple Fathers Day Card I've made using one of my new stamps from Lili of the Valley:


This is totally my dad he's always sleeping in the sun!! Lol


I Used:

LOTV Deckchair Dreaming Stamp
LOTV Happy Sentiments Stamp
Promarkers
Papermania 'Have a great day' stamp
Woodware butterfly punches
Die Cuts With a View - Woven paper stack



Hope you're all enjoying the summery weather!

Lucy
x



Challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Cute card for dad, great shape.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely design Lucy and such a welcoming design.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations and Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Lucy, I like the shape and how you arranged the letters - very unusual.

    Thank you for entering our 'Male or Sporty' challenge, good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lucy,
    This is such a cute card, and I love the placement of the 'DAD'.
    Thank you for joining us this month at CVC.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great and unique design, I love what you've done with the letters!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous lucy.fab clever card shape and i love the sweet bear.
    Thanks so much for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucy, your card is so adorable. I'm sure you dad loved it. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments!