Followers

Little Claire's Spots & Stripes 'Freedom' Card

Good morning!

Hope you're having a happy weekend! Thanks for popping by!

I've had quite a rough few days with my illness but luckily managed a bit of crafting! Keep me smiling through the pain :-)

Today's card is the last one I've made for Little Claire's Designs Spots and Stripes challenge before it closes in a few days!





No points for guessing my fave colour right now :-P I've gone a tad green crazy!

I really do love these stamps, I love that you can use the butterflies to embellish the card, they could also be printed onto patterned paper (I'll have to try that next!) or glittered up, they are so pretty


I used:

Little Claire's 'Freedom' Stamp set
(Girl, butterflies and sentiments all from this set)
Coloured with Promarkers
Glitz Design - Carpe Diem papers
Mulberry paper flowers
Woodware heart punch
Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch
Foam pads under the tag and bunting
Scalloped scissors
Pearl heart gems, twine, thin mint ribbon, butterfly charm, white blossom all from stash

Take care

Lucy
x



Challenges:

Comments

  1. This is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, lovely sentiment,thank you for joining us this week at I♥ProMarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Bunny Zoe's, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you've had a tough few days! I hope they've been followed by some better ones. Your card is beautiful, as always. I love this colour - I can see why it's your favourite! Love the embellishments too.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popped by to thank you for playing along with us at Stampin for the weekend with this lovely creation and I hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Air Balloons With Love (All Dressed Up)

Love You Valentines Card (Paper Nest Dolls)

CAS Thank You Card (LOTV Milly Stamp)