Followers

Annabelles Christmas (Wild Rose Studio)

Hello!

Today I've gone back to Christmas again! Hohoho!

Here's a card I've made over the last few days:




The Stamp and Dotty paper are Wild Rose Studio Annabelles Christmas
Coloured with Promarkers and added Glitz it Clear Frosting to the ice/snow and trees
Stripe paper - Holly Hobbie Christmas Joy
Sentiment stamp from 'love Santa x' stamp set
Ribbons, gems and snowflake sequins from my stash




Thanks for looking!

Lucy
x





Challenges:

(England - George Cross)

Comments

  1. Love it Lucy, hope it's been a good day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Christmas card, the stamp is so beautiful and I love your layout with these papers!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for July - hope to see you again soon - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Air Balloons With Love (All Dressed Up)

Love You Valentines Card (Paper Nest Dolls)

CAS Thank You Card (LOTV Milly Stamp)