Followers

Geese White Christmas Card (LOTV)

Hello!

I was really touched by all your very kind words on my last blog post! All your support and encouragement really helps me so thank you all very much! You really are a wonderful bunch :-)


Today's card is an xmas one using LOTV's Winter Wildlife artpad. It's not often I use pre coloured images so was a lovely change and all of the images in this pad are just so gorgeous!






I used:


LOTV:

Winter Wildlife Artpad
Pastel Dreams Paper
Christmas Sentiment Stamp

Ribbon Girl:

Teeny Tiny Pompom Trim
White Seam Binding

A snippet of white card with added dots of Ranger Liquid Pearls.

White card behind the image trimmed with decorative scissors.
Snowflakes and heart pearl gems from my stash.




Hope you all had a lovely weekend!


I'm starting to feel all Christmassy :-)


Lucy x








Challenges:


LOTV - Anything Goes

Ribbon Girl - White

Comments

  1. Oh this is lovely Lucy! Really Christmassy image there - just perfectly set off by the extras, especially the pom pom trim :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lucy. I love the image and such beautiful detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful winter scene card Lucy! It's a nice change to use an art pad image especially when you just want a card. Lovely layout and pretty embellishments. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Lucy, I have been toying with getting this particular pad but have heard conflicting views re the size, however, seeing your gorgeous card has made up my mind for me...it's a must have for quick cards!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really lovely card, I adore the winter image and you have made it look very pretty with the pastel paper and embellishments.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful a stunning design I love traditional Christmas images. I've not seen this Art Pad but am about to take a look on LOTV enjoy your day Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this! The image looks so beautiful against your white background and the pom pom trim looks really lovely.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous card, Lucy! Such a lovely clean colour scheme!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' Challenge!

    Good Luck

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Air Balloons With Love (All Dressed Up)

Love You Valentines Card (Paper Nest Dolls)

CAS Thank You Card (LOTV Milly Stamp)