Followers

Thursday, 1 January 2015

Tatty Teddy Lilac Birthday Card

Hello!

Hope you're all well! Happy New Year!

Today I've got a non xmas card to share! I made this for my Aunts birthday




I used:

Me to you - Especially for you Decopatch sheet
Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons
Ribbon buckle & flowers - WOC
Woodware butterfly punches
Silver outline stickers
Made with love charm -Hobbycraft 
Gems and paper from stash



I'm suffering pretty badly now from pushing myself at xmas!
Could be on for a very rough few weeks like last year!

Lucy x







Challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Hi again Lucy! This really is adorable - such a darling image and you made a beautiful card

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love teddies and I love lilac - so to me this card is just perfect. I'm sure your aunt will be really pleased with it - it's so pretty with so many gorgeous embellies on it. I hope you have an easier time this year - try and take it easy.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy sorry to hear you are having a rough time of it at the moment. Your card for your Aunt is lovely. The colours are so soft together. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the pretty embellishments, cute image and lovely colour - everything looks perfect :)
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. Happy New Year.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments!