Followers

CAS Easter Daffodils

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

I've tried something a bit different for me this week! A very Clean and simple Easter card for Less is More - Yellow and Green Challenge

I had a slightly different design in mind and had just covered the background with a pattern paper before I read their rules about the 'white space' needed so had to start again lol




I used some lovely material Daffodils with leaves from my stash and cut a leaf in half to make the 2 leaves

Sentiment Stamp - Magazine freebie 
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Clear 2mm Gems from stash




I've got quite a few easter cards to do and need to get cracking!! Lol

Have a lovely day :-)

Lucy x








Challenges:

Country View - Anything Goes

Comments

  1. WOW Lucy - how different and GORGEOUS is this. I love the daffodils and your card is a great CAS design. Its just really lovely - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Lucy, the flowers are so realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Lucy! I adore those teeny daffodils!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card with great dimension
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! The daffodils are beautiful. I love the layout. Gorgeous CAS card! Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Lucy, such beautiful butterflies and your CAS design if fabulous.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Lucy, and your " easter cards...need to get cracking" really made me chuckle, just what I needed after a cr*p day at work!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your daffodils, these are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A delightful Easter card Lucy! The daffodils look lovely. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful flowers Lucy... well done on restraining yourself from adding too many layers for our CAS challenge... and well done for observing the Guidelines!!
    This looks just terrific!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning, Lucy. I love your daffodils and the way you have used the different shades of yellow.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucy this is so striking its an amazing CAS design just perfect Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've a weak spot for CAS designs as they always appeal to me yet I forget to make them. This is a really attractive spring card, Lucy. What's not to love? So beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty. The daffodils are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Air Balloons With Love (All Dressed Up)

Love You Valentines Card (Paper Nest Dolls)

CAS Thank You Card (LOTV Milly Stamp)